Manage Your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Enrollment
The USPS PostalEASE telephone system and web site provide a convenient, confidential, and secure way for U.S. Postal Service employees to newly enroll, change current enrollment, or cancel enrollment in the Fed Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. If you have access to USPS PostalEASE on the Internet (https://liteblue.usps.gov (external link)), at an Employee Self-Service Kiosk (available in some facilities), or on the Intranet (from the Blue page), using these may be easier than using the telephone.
Things that you could do By using the USPS PostalEASE services:
- Making an adjustment to your own existing enrollment on F.E.H.B Open Season (Nov 14, 2013 until Dec 13, 2013 @ 5 pm. US Central Time).
- To make an election as a new employee around sixty days from the start of working.
- Enter the information of your dependents. Remember that the information of the family member that is filled in the USPS PostalEASE isn’t carried to health or medical plans unless of course there’s an enrolment change; especially, the change from Your Self Only to become Your Self & Family or possibly from one medical health option or plan to another plan.
- To verify coverage as well as adding newly eligible kids to family and your self enrollment you Need to contact your own medical plan straightaway.
If you are experiencing a qualifying life event described inside the Table of Permisible Changes that are placed from the the year 220.127.116.11 Guide to Benefit —
- RI70-2A for A.P.W.U employees,
- RI70-2EX for P.C.E.S employees (Postal Career Executive Service ),
- RI70-2IN for United States Postal Inspectors & career Office of the Inspector General employees, or
- RI 70-8PS for career other than US Postal Services employees is found at the web link listed below, as well as
- you need to newly enroll or register,
- to change your own enrollment,
- to terminate your enrollment, or even
- reducing your own insurance coverage,
you need to contact the HRSSC for support as described and guided in the upcoming paragraph. ” PostalEase ”
The HRSSC needed to be contacted for assistance if:You may contact the Human Resources Shared Service Center for assistance if:
- you are have hearing problem, or
- you are unable to use the phone, the Internet, the Employees SelfService kiosk or Intra-net for a health cause, or
- you are receiving a message from USPS PostalEASE instructing you to make contact with HRSSC (Human Resources Shared Service Centre ) when trying to make some changes.
The toll free number for Employee Service is 1-877-4773273 . When prompted, you need to choose 5 for HRSSC (Human Resources Shared Service Centre). Then opt for Benefit to talk to a representative that would help you.
Using TTY to contact the HRSSC , dial 1-866-2607507. Leave your own name, telephone number or email address where you could be contacted together with the message that indicate the call you made is relating to USPS PostalEASE matter.
If you aren’t creating any changes modifications to your own current F.E.H.B enrollment, you definitely don’t have to do anything. In the USPS 2012 Guides to Benefits you can find More details about using USPS PostalEASE .